4 Apr 2014

White leather

As you could've seen here I finally got my hands on a real leather top! And I went for white this time, since I already had a black one.
This one is cropped and all, so very summer-like!
I'm currently into the tight, tighter, tighest jeans, I think those narrow trousers make shoes - whichever pair you wear, sneakers/heels/flats - just look thát more elegant!
There is a little trip coming up: Antwerp, next week! I'm going with my roomies, stay tuned for a photo diary!

I'm off to the library, my second home for these two weeks! ;)
Oh and before I forget, can you vote for my blog on Stylefruits.nl? It is just a few clicks and it would mean a lot! Vote for Vanilla & Velvet here.

Xx



\




Monki leather top | Dr. Denim jeans | Vintage bag | New Yorker sunnies | Lady Del Toro shoes | Cos ring


FOLLOW ME ON

11 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! love the crop top! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind een leren top zo leuk, en al helemaal als het een crop top is! Hij staat je heel leuk. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave top, en je hebt 'm heel leuk gecombineerd! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fab! Love the leopard flats, I feel like leopard is coming back, especially with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your styling and combination! All the best from Munich,

    Vanessa
    www.TRAVELvip.tv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard print shoes are the perfect detail to this outfit!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoying the mix of grey and leopard here <3

    xx Lindsey
    http://www.complacencykillsusall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel gaaf! Je kan die super strakke broeken goed hebben :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een ontzettend leuke outfit! Vind vooral je top echt heel gaaf! x

    ReplyDelete