1 Apr 2014

March

March flew by. I just literally did not notice March passing by.
As I promised I would make up for to the fact I neglected February on the blogging-front, aaand I did two (outfit)posts better this month so not a whole lot better. Still, a yay for me? 
BUT, very important: spring was here A LOT the past few weeks, I believe we even broke some records. And I can't wait to see more warmer-weather-outfits this upcoming month!
Also, I did get some new stuff (I intend to get those urges when studying) sooo all that will be on the blog soon! Expect some bare legs & white leather!

Which look of March is your favorite?
Xx





FOLLOW ME ON

7 comments:

  1. That cow print is amazing! I know right, where does the time go, April already!!! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite look is number 2, very great flpral shirt and hat.
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pictures!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ones with the leather jacket are amazing. I love those the best.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete