6 Apr 2014

A bit different





It's my first 'bare-legged-look' of the season! And eventhough those two might need some (a lot!) more sun, the weather allowed us to show some skin!

As I ordered this skirt two weeks ago @ Asos (frequent flyer there, I can tell you) I already had this look in mind. Because the skirt is already colorfull, the rest of the outfit needed to be 'serene'. So no big necklace (I considered it though) and no rings or a bag.
I'm normally not the tight ass-skirt kinda girl - if you know what I mean - but this one I had to have.
Just because it is that tiny bit different from all the other tube skirts.

Will you vote for my blog on Stylefruits.nl? It is just a few clicks and it would mean a lot!
Vote for Vanilla & Velvet here. Thanks!

Xx






Asos skirt | H&M top | Converse Allstars | Whistles leather jacket | New Yorker sunnies


FOLLOW ME ON

9 comments:

  1. This look reminded me of something that Cara Delevingne would wear!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am loving this skirt <3 sooooo cool! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool skirt!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een geweldige rok, zeg! Echt een super outfit!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt, you are so beautiful! I love your fashion sense!

    http://letswanderandlust.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een gave look! Die rok is echt geweldig! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this skirt and the cut of it :) i purchased two similar to it the other day. btw i love how you've accessorised it with the leather jacket and converse shoes ... new inspo for my outfits :))

    ReplyDelete