24 Mar 2014

Streetstyle power

How I love streetstyle. Those girls seem to float on air, wearing the highest killer heels, the biggest furry scarf and the best leather bags.
I think they also call it envy.
But instead of being jealous, I like to be inspired by these pics. Take bits and pieces from every outfit and put it together in my head, creating my own fairytale outfit.
There is definately going to be a baby blue item in my closet this upcoming season. And also a boyfriend jeans. Just so you know.

Xx








6 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/my-loafers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I think the same thing. These women all look so glamourous and cool. Perfect inspiration and I love how you are influenced in a positive way by them.

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such amazing outfit inspo!

    you are such a wonderful blogger, and you should be so proud of your blog!

    would love if you have any tips for aspiring bloggers like me!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miroslava Duma's outfits are also so ace! I love myself some good street style inspiration

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete