30 Mar 2014

Cow 2.0

Sorry for the silent-treatment, I'm still with my nose in the books.
And that is pretty much the worst place my nose could be at the moment, because it is warm and sunny and all I want to do is put on some shorts and enjoy the weekend like one should enjoy a weekend.

The cow print. It's a print and it is black and white, both features that I like.
Last summer I had my cow printed shorts. Not easy to combine but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wear it like crazy again this summer.
So if the short is a favorite, why not get myself a top in the same print? Cowprint 'two point oo'.
I received this top last week and I don't wear blouses that often, but this one is going to be a keeper.
As I was trying on 50 outfits in front of the mirror I found out it was actually really easy to combine this print, colors and non-colors. But for now I kept it simple.
You can get your own cow top here.
Enjoy your Sunday!

Xx









Whistles leather jacket | Zara bag | MiH jeans | Persunmall cow shirt | New Yorker sunnies | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M heels

FOLLOW ME ON

8 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige outfit, en die zonnebril staat je heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look! love the cow print!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige blouse! En heel tof gecombineerd! Die zonnebril staat je heel goed!

    XX Sonja
    www.redsonjafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie look, ik vind dat je de items heel tof gecombineerd hebt! Staat je goed!

    xx Saranda
    Sarandipity, Fashion & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!
    http://sun-se.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your top! Cow print is such a cool look.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een super geweldig outfit! Fan van je blouse meid, helemaal tof met je jack!

    x

    ReplyDelete